Some non-traditional Christmas vibes!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Pool Party (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½” along the long side), Sweetest Christmas DSP (3” x 5 ½”), Real Red Glitter (2 x 5 ½”), Basic White (1 ½” x 5 ½”)
- Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, Pool Party
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: 3/16” Irridescent Trim
- Stamps/Dies: Jingle Jingle Jingle stamp set
To make this card, follow these steps:
- On the Basic White piece, stamp the Jingle outline stamp in Real Red and stamp with the Jingle fill in stamp in Garden Green. Stamp toward the right side of the paper
- Stamp stars in Pool Party to the right side of the Basic White piece
- Adhere the Basic White piece to the Real Red Glitter piece. Adhere this to the Sweetest Christmas DSP piece. Then, adhere that whole piece to the Pool Party card base
- Finish with an Iridescent Trim bow affixed with a mini glue dot
Check out the quick video here:
Here are the links to the products I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 9YYDMTAU upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for July through August. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) will also get you the bonus perk of the Making Plans collection added to your starter kit for free!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!