On April 30th, I was able to hold my first Stamp Camp in over 2 years. It was so awesome to get together with old and new friends and create away.
I definitely wanted everyone to play with the new In Colors that were launching in the annual catalog so I created this card for us to make. It uses Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, and Tahitian Tide. The new Sending Smiles bundle was a great choice for this card – simple flowers with an abundance of sentiments let my attendees personalize the card.
Take a look at all those different sentiments!
To make this card, you’ll need:
- 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Basic White Thick cardstock, scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side
- 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Sweet Sorbet cardstock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock
- Scraps of Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, and Parakeet Party cardstock
- (3) 1/2″ x 4″ pieces of the 2022-2024 In Color DSP (I used Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis, and Sweet Sorbet)
- Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, and Mango Melody ink pads
- 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots
- Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Sending Smiles bundle (Stamp set/Dies)
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, clear blocks, various adhesives)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Emboss your 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock using the Timeworn Type EF – adhere to Sweet Sorbet panel. Adhere this combo to the card base.
- Adhere DSP strips to bottom portion of embossed white cardstock (I used liquid glue to allow for wiggle)
- Stamp your flower and sentiment on scraps of Basic White and use dies to cut images out. Stamp your stem on Parakeet Party scrap (in Parakeet Party ink) and use die to cut out
- For the “Sending” – cut out background using die and scrap of Sweet Sorbet. Cut out detailed portion using die and Basic White scrap. I used an adhesive sheet on the back of the Basic White so I didn’t have to fiddle with glue – but use whatever you like. Adhere detailed piece to Sweet Sorbet background.
- Using glue, I adhered the “Sending” on top of the DSP strips and the stem to the right of this.
- Using Dimensionals, I adhered the flower to the stem and the sentiment below ‘Sending’ – I used Mini Dimensionals for the sentiment.
- I finished the card off with a few of the In Color Matte Dots
I love these colors – which are your favorites?
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used for this card below. The links will take you to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AXT9XE32 upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking! I’ll be sharing more cards from this Stamp Camp this week and next. If you like what you see, please subscribe: