Another card from my Christmas in July Stamp Camp. I used the Mistletoe Magic Bundle to create this card. I love the gold accent and the Festive Pearls.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Cherry Cobbler (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” along the long side); Basic White (4” x 5”; Scrap), Mossy Meadow (3” x 5 ½”), Distressed Gold (1” x 5 ½”)
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Dimensionals), Clear Blocks;
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular), Wintry 3D Embossing Folders, Stylish Shapes dies, Festive Pearls
- Stamps/Dies: Mistletoe Magic Bundle
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Emboss the piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Wintry 3D embossing folder (pine boughs) using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine
- Glue the strip of Distressed Gold to the back of the embossed Mossy Meadow piece. Adhere this panel to the card front
- Stamp/cut out the mistletoe sprig and bow using the Memento and Basic White paper. Color in using Blends
- Adhere the spring to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the bow to the spring using glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink on a scrap of Basic White paper and crop using a banner die from the Stylish Shapes die set. Adhere to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Finish off using a few Festive Pearls
Here’s a quick video on the card:
I’ve added links to the products I used below – the links will bring you to my online store.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 9YYDMTAU upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for July through August. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) will also get you the bonus perk of the Making Plans collection added to your starter kit for free!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!