A simple card for Monday! Here’s a birthday card that uses the new Circular Sayings bundle – everyone loves a circle punch, right?! I decided to use some of last year’s InColors for this card – everyone is so gaga over the new colors, I feel like these guys feel left out.
Here’s the bundle:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Sweet Sorbet (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”), Parakeet Party (5 3/8” x 4 1/8”), Basic White ( 2 ¾” square, 4” x 5 ¼”)
- Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Memento Tuxedo Black, Parakeet Party
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Circle Sayings Bundle, Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon, Blends (Sweet Sorbet, Tahitian Tide, Light Combo)
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp circular sentiment in Sweet Sorbet on the small square of Basic White. Stamp the cupcake image in the center of this using Tuxedo Black. Color in the cupcake using Blends. Punch the circular image out using the 2 3/8” circle punch.
- Stamp the cupcake image in Parakeet Party ink on the Parakeet Party panel to fill in the background. Adhere this panel to the Sweet Sorbet card base.
- Take a 10 inch length of the metallic Parakeet Party ribbon and adhere to the back of the circular piece (I ran a length of Stampin’ Seal on the back and looped the ribbon on it). Adhere this to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ve put the links to the products I used below. The links will bring you straight to my online store – thanks so much for your support.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – hope you get to do something crafty today!