Who says a farewell card has to be dreary? With a lot of fun colors, this card sends it’s receiver on their way with a smile –
For this card, I used:
- Balmy Blue as the card base – 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side)
- Piece of Pattery Party (host only) DSP – 5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Piece of Basic White – 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Scrap of Basic White for the tag and luggage stamp, scrap of Rainbow Glitter paper for circle
- 15 inch length of Gorgeous Grape sheer ribbon
- Sweet Farewell cling stamp set and Textures & Frames stamp set (this will be available August 3rd as a Sale-A-Bration item)
I adhered the DSP to the card base. I used blending brushes, Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and the Plenty of Patterns ‘scale’ mask to color the Basic White piece.
I stamped the sentiment and frame onto a scrap of Basic White (same colors as I used on the larger white panel) and then cut out with one of the Tailor Made Tags dies (and using a tiny scrap of Melon Mambo, I die cut the reinforcement).
I tied the tag onto the white panel with the length of Gorgeous Grape ribbon and adhered that panel to the card. I cut out a circle of Rainbow Glimmer paper and adhered that to the card, as well.
I stamped the piece of luggage in Tuxedo Black, colored, and then fussy cut (phew – that was a work out – haha) – I adhered that over the rainbow circle with some dimensionals.
What do you think?
If you’d like to buy any of the supplies I used to make this card, click on any of the items below and you’ll be brought to my online shop:Product List
And – if you like what you see and you want to know when I post – please subscribe!