Shaker cards seem a little too complicated at first glance, but Stampin’ Up!’s shaker domes make it easy. This card uses the Bottled Happiness bundle – and that bottle does indeed look like it’s full of something good!
To make this card, you’ll need the following products:
- Garden Green card base ( 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side)
- Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper ( 4″ x 5 1/4″) and scrap
- Basic White card stock (2 3/4″ x 4 1/2″) and scrap
- Scrap of a Window Sheet
- Inks: Sweet Sorbet, Garden Green and Calypso Coral
- Extras: Bottle Shaker Domes, Effervescent Elements, Linen Thread
- Bottled Happiness Bundle
- Basic Tools (Snips, Trimmers, Blocks, Adhesives)
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the DSP to the card base
- Punch your bottle out of your Basic White piece – take care not to go too high up – you have to stamp you bouquet next
- Lining up the stamps for the bouquet with the top of the bottle, stamp in Sweet Sorbet and Garden Green
- Peel off the adhesive backing on shaker dome (not the back side, the side that will face up) and press through the cut out made with the punch. Fill the dome with some Effervescent Elements, peel off the adhesive backing on the back side of the dome, and affix a scrap of Window Sheet there.
- Stamp a bottle shape in Balmy Blue on a scrap of Basic White – affix that to the back of the ccutout Adhere this whole panel to the front of the card towards the left side.
- Stamp your sentiment on a Basic White scrap in Calypso Coral. Cut this out using a banner dies from the Stylish Shapes dies. Cut two smaller banners out of some scraps of DSP. Adhere the smaller banners as desired to the back of the larger sentiment. Adhere the sentiment to the card front using Dimensionals.
- Tie a double bow in Linen Thread and adhere to the neck of the bottle using a glue dot.
I’ve included links to the products used to make this card below. These links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
Remember this bottle punch will coordinate with July’s Paper Pumpkin – subscribe here and let’s get together to create even more that what’s planned in the kit.
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: