Who doesn’t love a punch that coordinates with a stamp set? It is so easy to just stamp and punch your image out. The Bottled Happiness Bundle (the Bottled Happiness Stamp Set and the Vintage Bottle Punch) is a set that falls into the easy peasy category.
I’ll be using this bundle for the week to show you some fun ideas. This set will also be coordinating with July’s Paper Pumpkin kit. And…. there is a new stamp set coming in the July to January Mini Catalog that coordinates. Talk about a useful punch!
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Basic White card base (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side), 4″ x 5 1/4″ and scraps
- Orchid Oasis card stock (4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″)
- Parakeet Party, Fresh Freesia, Tahitian Tide, Polished Pink and Starry Sky scraps
- Parakeet Party, Fresh Freesia, Tahitian Tide, Polished Pink, Orchid Oasis, and Starry Sky Ink Pads
- Glossy Dots
- The Bottled Happiness Bundle
- Basics Tools (snips, trimmer, adhesives, blocks)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Stamp bottle in desired colors on both Basic White and same color card stock; punch out using Vintage Bottle Punch
- Align these towards the bottom of your Basic White panel to get an idea of where to stamp the branch (don’t glue down yet). Stamp the branches in Orchid Oasis
- Adhere the Basic White panel to the Orchid Oasis Panel and adhere that to the card base
- Glue down your bottles in an overlapping fashion as shown
- Stamp sentiment in Starry Sky on a scrap of Basic White and snip edges to form a banner – adhere to the line of bottles using Dimensionals
- Place a few Glossy Dots on the card using the putty end of your Take a Pick tool, as desired
I’ve included links below to the products that I have used to create this card – they’ll bring you straight to my online shop.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code RTSC4UED upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Remember that July’s Paper Pumpkin kit will coordinate with this punch – if you’d like to subscribe you can do so here:
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of July – then let’s schedule our crafting party to see how much fun this box is!