Mother’s Day snuck up on me this year so I figured it’d be best to get a jump on Father’s Day cards! Here is the fifth and final card from my April Stamp Camp.
This card used all of the products from the He’s the Man Suite –
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Sahara Sand card stock, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Crushed Curry card stock
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of He’s the Man DSP (cut diagonally from corner to corner)
- Scraps of Basic White, Sahara Sand, and Cajun Craze card stock
- Cajun Craze and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Stacked Stone background stamp
- He’s the Man Bundle (or whole collection)
- Rustic Metallic Dots
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Mini Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Stamp Stacked Stone background stamp in Tuxedo Black on Crushed Curry piece (I faced the stamp up, inked, laid the card stock down, covered with a piece of copy paper and rubbed thoroughly to transfer the ink – the other option is to use a Stamparatus.) Adhere this piece to the card front.
- Take triangles of DSP and adhere to card front – lining up with the Crushed Curry piece
- Stamp sentiment in Cajun Craze on Basic White scrap – cut out using label die. Cut out the same label in Cajun Craze. Cut the Cajun Craze piece in half horizontally and affix to back of Basic White piece
- Cut out two ‘tails’ for this piece from a scrap of Sahara Sand – adhere to the back. Pop the whole piece on the card front using Dimensionals.
- Finish off using a few Rusted Metallic dots.
I’ve included links to my online store below where you can find all the products I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code YCMPQTGJ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: