Here is the fourth card from my April 30th Stamp Camp. When I saw the Brewed for You bundle, I knew I had to get it. My husband is very much into craft beer (okay – I am, too) and I knew I would get a lot of mileage out of this set. This year’s annual catalog has a lot of masculine sets – and this is one of them. Look at the fun images included:
We used the Stamparatus to make this card to make the two-step stamping a breeze.
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake card stock, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side
- 4″ x 4″ square of Early Expresso card stock
- 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ square of vellum
- 1″ x 5 1/2″ strip of Design a Daydream DSP*
- Scraps of Very Vanilla and Old Olive card stock
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso Ink
- Brewed for You Bundle
- Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder
- Label Me Lovely Punch
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Various Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- After scoring your card base, cut 1″ off of the long side (then adhere the strip of DSP to the inside of the card)
- Emboss the vellum piece using the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder. Adhere the vellum to the Early Espresso card stock using Mini Glue Dots. Adhere this piece to the front of the card. Take care not to put glue on the portion that overhangs (that will end up gluing the card shut – unless your intention is a joke card- haha)
- We used the Stamparatus to stamp the beer glasses. Before the class, I put the glass outlines on one arm of the Stamparuts and stamped on a larger piece of Very Vanilla. While that piece was still in place on the base of the Stamparatus, I lined the ‘beer’ stamps up on top of the paper. I picked up these stamps with the other arm of the Stamparatus, inked them, and pressed down to stamp again (to make sure they filled in correctly). I then cut out the images using the dies. To speed up the process for the Stamp Camp, I cut out blanks of the images for everyone. They then had to place them in the ‘holes’ of the large piece of Very Vanilla and stamp in two steps using the Stamparatus. If you are making one card, you can skip this – but if you are making multiples, this is a great way to go.
- Stamp “Oh, Ale Yes” on a scrap of Old Olive card stock in Early Espresso ink and cut out using the Label me Lovely punch. Adhere that to the center of the vellum piece using glue. Adhere beer glasses around this using Dimensionals.
What a fun card – I cannot wait to make some more cards with this set. I’ve included links to the products I’ve used below. These will take you directly to my online store – thank you for the support. (Please note that the Design a Daydream pack of paper is a Host Reward and can only be ordered with a qualifying order of $150 or more.)Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: