Ok – back to holiday cards….the Painted Christmas suite caught my eye with the new mini came out this summer. Both bundle in this suite compliment each other – you can’t help but use them together.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Evening Evergreen cardbase: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Painted Christmas DSP: 1 piece at 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 1 piece at 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Scraps of Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, and Basic White card stock
- Soft Succulent Open Weave ribbon and Burshed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots
- Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cinnamon Cider, and Early Espresso
- Tools: Trimmer, Snips, Bone Folder, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhesives: Mini Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, and Stampin Seal
- ….and the Christmas Season and Christmas to Remember Bundles (stamps/dies)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Adhere the larger piece of DSP to the cardbase, then the smaller piece of DSP in the middle of the piece (height-wise)
- Stamp/cut out pinecones and leaves – this is a two step stamping process -I used the light colors on the base images and the darker colors on the accent images. Stamp sentiment on scrap of Basic White and cut out using small label dies.
- Cut out larger label panel in both Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. Cut Evening Evergreen piece in half and adhere to back of Soft Succulent panel. Adhere this piece to the card front.
- Adhere ribbon to card front (I used glue dots to affix a strip of ribbon – then snipped the edges to be even with the DSP.
- Adhere leaves and pinecones using glue dots and Dimensionals to add height. Adhere sentiment with Dimensionals; tie bow in ribbon and adhere next to sentiment with glue dot.
- Affix a few brushed metallic dots on the panel and you are done.
I’ve included the links to the products I used below. They are available in my online store. For orders under $150, please use hostess code 4VHNYACW upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions. (I’ve listed both the larger suite and the individual bundles)Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: