This collection comes with two bundles (Two Tone Flora and Something Fancy), Fine Shimmer Paper, Pastel Gems, Pool Party Ribbon, and Fancy Flora DSP (my favorite):
Take a look at this paper – you can find just about any color you need here:
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”), Basic White (scraps), Fancy Flora 6” x 6” DSP (4” x 4”), scraps of Mint Macaron
- Ink: Mint Macaron, Fresh Freesia, Calypso Coral
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Pool Party Grossgrain Ribbon
- Stamp/Dies/Bundles: Fancy Flora Suite Collection
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Cut the 4” square piece of DSP at an angle – I made a mark at about 1 ¼” inch up from the bottom on one side and 1 ¼” down from the top on the other side of the paper. I lined these marks up on my trimmer and cut. You can just literally place the paper in at an angle and cut. But if you need measurements – that is what I did.
- Adhere those pieces of DSP to your card front so that you have a nice piece of card front showing in between. Stamp your chosen sentiment as shown (I used Congratulations from the Something Fancy stamp set)
- Stamp flowers and leaves as shown. For Fresh Freesia flower, stamp off once to get a lighter solid image and then stamp the detail stamp full strength. Follow this process for the Calypso Coral flowers. Stamp the leaves in Mint Macaron. Cut out using coordinating dies.
- Adhere the larger leaves near the sentiment (I trimmed any parts that hung over the sides of the card) and then the Calypso Coral flowers on top of those. Adhere the small leaves to the back of the Fresh Freesia flower. I used Tear & Tape to adhere a small piece of Pool Party Ribbon to the card front and then Dimensionals on the Fresh Freesia flower over that
- I finished the card off with some sequins
It’s a big product suite but so beautiful – and the Something Fancy bundle if perfect for any sentiment you need. I’ve put links to all the products I used below – they’ll take you straight to my online store.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 32RKDUGN upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
I hope you have a great day – and get to do something crafty!