This is another card from my April 30th Stamp Camp. The original layout was for a Mother’s Day card, but this easy layout could be used for anything. During the demonstration for my attendees, I decided to add Happy Birthday to the mix. Check out the selection:
To make this card, you’ll need:
- 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Petal Pink cardstock, scored at 5 1/2″ on the long side
- 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper*
- Scraps of So Saffron, Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive and Basic White cardstocks
- Blackberry Bliss ink
- Celebrating You stamp set
- Painted Labels and Forever Flourishing Dies
- Brushed Brass Butterflies
- Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Various Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Stamp your sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on Basic White and set it aside. I find that Blackberry Bliss takes a bit of time to dry completely.
- Athe DSP panel to the card base
- Cut leaves out of Old Olive and Blackberry Bliss scraps using the Forever Flourishing dies. Adhere as shown – I used liquid glue to allow for wiggle
- Cut one label out of So Saffron scrap using the Painted Labels dies. Cut your sentiment out using another label die.
- Adhere your sentiment piece to the So Saffron piece using glue and then use Dimensionals to pop up that whole piece in the lower-left corner of the card.
- Finish off with a few of the Brushed Brass Butterflies.
I’ve included links below to my online store for all the products I’ve used. Please note that the Design a Daydream paper is a host reward product – a qualifying order of $150 or more is needed. Contact me with any questions.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code FQUBD4QQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: