Something about a fun (or a fancy) fold makes a card that much more fun! Take a look at this one – I’ve been seeing it all over social media under the name “Book Binding” fold.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Blackberry Bliss (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 4 ¼” and 5 ½” along the long side), Design a Daydream DSP (1 1/8” x 4 1/8” and 4” x 4 1/8”), Basic White (4 1/8” x 4” and scraps)
- Inks: Memento Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride, and Mossy Meadow
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Iridescent Rhinestones
- Stamps/Dies: Art Gallery stamp set and Floral Gallery dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Glue down the 1 ¼” section of the card base (on the inside of the card)
- Adhere the strips of DSP to the card front
- Stamp images of flowers and sentiments and cut out the images using coordinating dies
- Adhere the stem with glue and the flower with Dimensionals
- Adhere the sentiment to the card front with Dimensionals
- Stamp desired images to the inside Basic White panel and adhere to the inside of the card
- Finish off the card front with a few Iridescent Rhinestones
Here’s a quick video of how to assemble this fun fold card:
I’ve included links to the products that I’ve used below. These links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 32RKDUGN upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking – if you have any questions about how to make this card, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please subscribe if you’d like to get my posts straight to you inbox:
Have a happy, crafty day!