I thought I might use some traditional Christmas colors for this tag – haha! This tag came together pretty quickly using some products from the Lights Aglow collection.
I made the ‘body’ of the tag using the Stylish Shapes dies – if you haven’t bought these yet – add them to your cart now! I have used these so much! Usually I use them for cropping stamped sentiments but as you can see here, they make quick work for tags, too.
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 3″
- Very Vanilla card stock: scrap
- Stylish Shapes dies
- Cherry Cobbler Ink
- Satin Edged Ribbon and Festive Pearls
- Basic Tools (Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Cut squares out of the Cherry Cobbler and DSP using the largest and second largest square dies from Stylish Shapes
- Lay down a length of Satin Edged ribbon in a loop on the Cherry Cobbler square (you can use an adhesive to keep it in place) then adhere DSP square over that
- Stamp sentiment on Very Vanilla scrap and cut out using coordinating die from the Brightest Glow bundle. Adhere to DSP piece using Dimensionals.
- Finish off with some Festive Pearls in Red
I’ve listed all the products I’ve used below – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 32RKDUGN upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!