I had to make a wine tag using the Celebrate with Tags bundle and my favorite returning DSP, Painted Christmas. Such fun!
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Celebrate with Tags bundle
- Soft Succulent card stock, 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, scored at 2 1/2″ along the long side
- Evening Evergreen card stock, 6 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Painted Christmas DSP, 5 3/4″ x 3″
- Very Best Trio punch
- Iridescent Trim and Festive Pearls
- Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder
- Basic Tools (snips, trimmer, adhesives, clear blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular)
- Heat Tool
To make this tag, follow these steps:
- Using the Very Best Trio punch, notch out each corner of the Soft Succulent piece and one edge of the DSP
- Using the stitched circle die, cut out a circle on the smaller end of the Soft Succulent piece.
- Adhere the DSP to the larger end of the Soft Succulent.
- Cut out a tag from the Evening Evergreen piece. Stamp sentiment in Versamark and cover in White Embossing powder. Heat set using the heat tool. (I added the To/From stamp on the inside of the tag)
- Adhere tag to the DSP.
- Tie a bow with the Iridescent Trim and adhere to the small tag using a glue dot.
- Add a few pearls for fun.
Do you give wine as gifts? I do sometimes and these tags are perfect!
I’ve added links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for July through August. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) will also get you the bonus perk of the Making Plans collection added to your starter kit for free!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!