I had to make a wine tag using the Celebrate with Tags bundle and my favorite returning DSP, Painted Christmas. Such fun!
To make this tag, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Celebrate with Tags bundle
- Soft Succulent card stock, 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″, scored at 2 1/2″ along the long side
- Evening Evergreen card stock, 6 1/2″ x 2 1/2″
- Painted Christmas DSP, 5 3/4″ x 3″
- Very Best Trio punch
- Iridescent Trim and Festive Pearls
- Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder
- Basic Tools (snips, trimmer, adhesives, clear blocks)
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Regular)
- Heat Tool
To make this tag, follow these steps:
- Using the Very Best Trio punch, notch out each corner of the Soft Succulent piece and one edge of the DSP
- Using the stitched circle die, cut out a circle on the smaller end of the Soft Succulent piece.
- Adhere the DSP to the larger end of the Soft Succulent.
- Cut out a tag from the Evening Evergreen piece. Stamp sentiment in Versamark and cover in White Embossing powder. Heat set using the heat tool. (I added the To/From stamp on the inside of the tag)
- Adhere tag to the DSP.
- Tie a bow with the Iridescent Trim and adhere to the small tag using a glue dot.
- Add a few pearls for fun.
Do you give wine as gifts? I do sometimes and these tags are perfect!
I’ve added links to the products I’ve used below – they’ll bring you straight to my online store:Product List
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy crafty day!