Of course, I also had to do a Christmas card using the Words of Cheer bundle, too! I used the gorgeous Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper and some stencils to make this card.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Real Red cardbase, 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ along the long side
- Strip of DSP, 2″ x 5 1/2″
- Scraps of Basic White cardstock
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Real Red Ink Pad, Craft Ink in White
- Stampin’ Blends (see which ones I used below)
- Ruffled Real Red ribbon and Decorative Matte dots
- Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine, the Adorning Designs Decorative Masks, and the Lovely Labels punch (and other basic tools)
- Stampin’ Seal, Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots
- …..and of course, the Words of Cheer Bundle
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Use the snowflake pattern stencil from the Adorning Masks pack on the card base – use the white craft ink and a blender brush
- Adhere the DSP strip (using Stampin’ Seal) to the card base.
- Stamp flowered image in black on the scrap of Basic White and cut out using die and machine. Stamp sentiment in Real Red on scrap of white (1 inch tall) and crop ends using the punch.
- Color flower image using Blends and adhere to card front using Dimensionals. Adhere dots to sentiment piece and use Dimensionals to adhere to card front.
- Tie a bow with the Ruffled Real Red ribbon and adhere using a Mini Glue Dot.
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: