This card uses the Flowers of Friendship bundle (stamp/punch) – what a sweet way to bright someone’s day.
To make the card, I used a card base of Mint Macaron (4 1/4″ x 11, scored at 5 1/2″), strips of Hand-Penned DSP, and scraps of Basic White, Mint Macaron, Pale Papaya, Highland Heather, and Blushing Bride cardstock. A little 3D embossing folder, Opal Rounds embellishments, and a length of Pale Papaya complete the card.
Here’s how I made it:
- I stamped the longer row of flowers at random spots on the Mint Macaron base (in Garden Green) and then ran through with the Macrame 3D embossing folder
- I cut 3 strips of the Hand-Penned DSP (the width’s were 1 1/2″, 1″, and 3/4″ – I cut them all 4 1/4″ length) I adhered to the card base using the Seal + in a staggered fashion – I then trimmed off the edges that hung over.
- I stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight on the Basic White and cut out using a die from the Tasteful Label set.
- I stamped the flowers/leaves on the scraps of Pale Papaya, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron in their matching colors (Garden Green for the Mint Macaron leaves) and then punched out using the coordinating punch
- I used glue dots and Dimensionals to adhere the flowers around the sentiments
- I used a 20 inch length of Pale Papaya ribbon to tie a bow around the card base and trimmed the ends
- I adhered the sentiment piece using Dimensionals to the center of the front of the card.
- I used my Take Your Pick tool’s putty end to adhere the Opal Round to the center of the flowers for a little pop of sparkle.
This is definitely a subtle take – I’d like to try it in bold colors. I’ll add it to my list.
Thanks for looking! Below are links to these products in my online store and a link to subscribe (if you like what you see and want to get these direct to your inbox).Product List