Here is a simple thank you card we made at the Gift-Giving Stamp Camp. It could be given as a thank you for a gift or you can stash some cash or gift cards inside for a thank you gift.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Petal Pink (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” on the long side); Basic White (2 pieces cut at 4” x 5 ¼” and a 3” x 3” scrap); Fresh as a Daisy DSP (1 ¾” x 3”)
- Ink: Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Pecan Pie
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Textured Ribbon in Pebbled Path, Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequin; Strips & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder; Very Best Trio Punch
- Stamps/Dies: Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set, Stylish Shapes Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Stamp tree trunk (Early Espresso), leaves (Mossy Meadow), and Thank You in Pecan Pie inks on the 3” x 3” scrap of Basic White. Crop using the second largest square die from the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Emboss the piece of DSP using the ‘stripes’ folder from the Strips & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder
- Adhere one Basic White panel (4” x 5 ¼”) on the inside of the card
- Cut a ribbon hole in either side of the bottom half of the other Basic White panel using the Very Best Trio Punch – (tip in video)
- Adhere the DSP to the Basic White panel so that a small portion rests below the ribbon holes
- Thread the ribbon through the holes and tie a knot that rests over the DSP panel
- Adhere the tree/thank you as shown using Dimensionals
- Adhere this whole Basic White panel to the Petal Pink card front using Dimensionals
- Finish the card off using a few Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins
Here is the video with a great tip on making sure your ribbon holes are not crooked:
Here are the supplies that I used to make this card (but not the stamp set – I used a retired one by whoopsie):Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look – I’d love to see what stamp set you’d use with this layout – drop your creations in the comment so I can share them on my social media feeds.
Have a great day and I hope you get to do something crafty!
If you like what you see, please subscribe – you’ll get an email every time I publish a new post.