Have you noticed the Delightfully Eclectic (huge) paper pack in the new annual catalog? It’s on page 129 – and has a whopping 48 sheets of 12″ x 12″ DSP.
I recently hosted a Gift-Giving Stamp Camp (3 cards, a tag, and bag) and this was one of the projects.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: 12” x 12” Delightly Eclectic DSP; Scrap of Basic White
- Ink: Orchid Oasis
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Metallic Woven Ribbon in Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis; 2022-2024 InColor Pearls
- Stamps/Dies: Biggest Wish Photopolymer Stamp Set; Nested Essentials Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Score DSP at 3” and 9” on one side; rotate a quarter turn and score at 5” and 7”. Burnish score lines
- (Refer to video – this one is really difficult to put into words) Take end of paper at 5” score line and fold down to meet 3” score line. Repeat at all 5” and 7” score lines.
- Glue panels as shown in video.
- Crop a banner out of a scrap of Basic White – I used the largest Banner die from the Nested Essentials dies. Stamp sentiment using Orchid Oasis ink
- Punch two holes in the top of the bag – thread two strands of Metallic Woven Ribbon through (I used 20 inches each of Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis)
Note that my instructions say to watch the video – you really need to – I do not have the skills at this current moment to describe this process in a written format – haha:
Here are the products I used to make the card – you could really switch it up to whatever you have on hand. Please make one and share the pic in the comments – I’d love to showcase your creations.Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
I hope you have a happy, crafty day!
Please subscribe if you like what you see!