Last week I posted that I really wanted the Phrases for All Stamp set and Nested Dies. (I got them – haha). I got to use them and paired them up with the Gorgeous Garden Dies – wowza – these are great.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Basic White Thick (5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”), Basic Black (4 ¼” x 5 ½” and 4” x 2”), Vellum (4 ¼” x 5 ½”)
- Ink: Craft White Ink
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stampin’ Blends (Sweet Sorbet, Pumpkin Pie, Lemon Lolly, Parakeet Party, Tahitian Tide, Starry Night), White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 2022-2024 In Color Adhesive Pearls; 91% Alcohol
- Stamps/Dies: Phrases for All, Gorgeous Garden Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Start by coloring a rainbow pattern on your vellum (or any desired pattern in any color you want – but use Blends). Make sure you protect your work surface and splatter the vellum with 91% alcohol. This will cause the alcohol to bleed and move around creating fun patterns. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the ‘Thank You’ sentiment on 2 the smaller Basic Black piece in Craft White ink and cover in White Embossing Powder. Set with the heat tool. Set aside to dry (the pigment ink will be a little tacky)
- Cut out desired ‘garden’ image from the larger Basic Black piece. If the sentiment is dry, cut it out using the appropriately sized Nesting Die
- Once the vellum has dried, adhere to the back of the ‘garden’ piece of Basic Black. Adhere this whole panel to the card front. Trim if needed.
- Adhere the sentiment to the center of the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Finish off with some pearls.
Here is a video that shows how awesome the dies are and how I got the alcohol effect:
Not too bad – I love the effect the alcohol gives on the vellum with the Blends!
Here are the products I used – these links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code VKEV22HZ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thanks for stopping by – please subscribe if you like what you see:
Have a great day!