Another quick (ish) card from my January Stamp Camp that used some new products from the January to April mini catalog. I used some fun DSP from the Sale-A-Bration offerings this time. It’s called Dandy Designs and indeed it is dandy!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Coastal Cabana (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”); Balmy Blue (2 ¼” x 5 ¼”); Dandy Designs DSP (4” x 5 ¼”); Basic White (1” x 4”)
- Ink: Bermuda Bay
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Three Twine Combo Pack; Happy Labels Punch; Stripes & Splatters Embossing Folder; Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine; Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems
- Stamp Set: Happy Labels Photo Polymer
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Affix the DSP panel to the card front
- Emboss the Balmy Blue piece using the Strips & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder
- Adhere a 7” length of twine around the Balmy Blue piece (you can use regular transparent tape to do this on the back); adhere this panel to the center of the card front
- Stamp the sentiment on the piece of Basic White and punch out ends using the Happy Labels Pick a Punch
- Affix to front using Dimensionals
- Add a bow of twine using a glue dot and finish off using some Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems
How easy was that one! This design can be switched up using the numerous sentiments in the set – and the colors in the DSP pack. Woot woot!
Here are all the products I used – they links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
(Please remember that depending on when you are viewing this blog post, some of the products may no longer be available)
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AFA4QYFQ upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Have a great day and go do something crafty!!