I think this card looks great – it has everything my mom wouldn’t like! (haha – just kidding, Mom)
Unconventional holiday colors, a lot of mattes, and embossing done on sparkly paper – this little guy packs a punch!
I stacked all my layers on a Memories and More Card Pack (note card sized)- do you have these? They make whipping up a card a snap!
I used the Mini Pocket Envelope dies to make a gift card holder to pop on the inside!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Memories & More Card Pack, Basic Black (3 ¼” x 4 ¾”), Sweet Sorbet ( 3” x 4 ½”), Basic White (2 ¾” x 4 ¼”), 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper (2 ¾” x 4”), 2022-2024 In Color DSP
- Inks: None
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Whimsical Woodland Embossing Folder
- Stamps/Dies: Mini Pocket Envelope Dies
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Layer cardstock on top of the front of notecard -largest to smallest (emboss glimmer paper with embossing folder)
- Cut out a mini pocket envelope using the die
- Adhere to the inside of the notecard
Here is a quick video of putting the card together:
What do you think? I love it’s simplicity but that sparkle does something, right? What color would you choose as your focus?
Here are the products I used to make this cute little gift-giving card – the links will bring you straight to my online store:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code 7AXECW9X upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. If you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!