I gave you a Merriest Moments card in traditional colors – so I have to give you one in non-traditional colors, right? A Fresh Freesia and Balmy Blue wreath surround the sentiment over a Misty Moonlight background. A few shimmery additions complete the card.
To make this card, you’ll need:
- Basic White Thick cardbase: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ along the 11″ side
- Penguin Playmates DSP: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Basic White scraps
- Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue, and Misty Moonlight ink pads
- White Glittered Organdy Ribbon and Subtle Shimmer Sequins
- Stampin’ Seal and Mini Glue Dots
- Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- And….the Merriest Moments bundle (stamps, dies)
The steps needed:
- Adhere the DSP piece to the cardbase (I used Stampin’ Seal)
- Stamp sentiment on Basic White and cut out using a circle from the Layering Circle dies – adhere to the DSP layer.
- For the wreath, stamp and cut leaves (I needed about 7 of each color). Starting at bottom of circle and then moving clockwise, adhere the leaves over each other.
- Tie a bow with the organdy ribbon and adhere to the bottom of the wreath using a glue dot.
- Add a few sequins to the card for some pops of sparkle.
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe: