Okay – so the title of this post is a little silly – but I used so many different products that no particular one stood out. Okay – maybe the Countryside Inn DSP…. or the Petal Park stamps….or the Soft Shimmer Paper – – – Oh, I don’t know!!!
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Night of Navy (8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”) Basic White (4” x 5 ¼”, 2 ¾” x 4”, scraps); Soft Shimmer Paper in Night of Navy; Countryside Inn DSP (2 pieces cut at 1” x 4”)
- Ink: Night of Navy, Boho Blue
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Night of Navy Bordered Ribbon; Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder; Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Stamps/Dies: Petal Park stamp set/punch; Double Oval Punch; Countryside Corners dies; Charming Sentiments stamp set
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Cut your card base to produce two small flaps that will be glued down. Cut 1 ¼” inches in from either side down to the 4 ¼” score line.
- Adhere the large Basic White panel on the inside of the card. Glue the side flaps down. Adhere the DSP strips to the front of the glued-down flaps.
- Emboss the 2 ¾” x 4” piece of Basic White with the Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder.
- Wrap a 4-inch length of the Night of Navy ribbon around the embossed Basic White piece and adhere the ribbon to the back using transparent tape. Glue this panel to the center flap on the card base.
- Cut out a piece of Night of Navy shimmer paper using the Countryside Corners dies. Affix to the card front.
- Stamp the outline floral piece in Night of Navy on a scrap of Basic White. Stamp the ‘fill-in’ image in Boho Blue ink (I stamped the image off once for a more subtle color). Punch these flowers out using the coordinating punch. Affix these flowers to the card front around the edge of the shimmer piece using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “Just for You” sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a scrap of Basic White and cut out using the scalloped oval on the Double Oval punch. Affix toward the right of the front center panel on the card (I used Dimensionals).
- Finish the card off with a bow made from the Night of Navy ribbon. Adhere with a glue dot.
Here’s a video of me putting the card together:
I’ve included all (of the many) products that I used to create this card below:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
If you are looking at that list of products and want it all, now through the end of June is a great time to join Stampin’ Up! For $99 dollar you can get $155 of product. If you’ve been thinking about possibly becoming a demonstrator (whether for business reasons or to get that great discount as a ‘hobby’ demonstrator), now is the time to do so. Contact me for more information – or if you’re ready to go, click here to get started.
Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look – if you like what you see, please share on your social media pages. And please subscribe – you’ll get all of my new projects delivered straight to your inbox.
Have a happy, crafty day!