The Circle Sayings bundle is great for making cards quickly (it has a punch) and has really great sentiments and images. This basic design can be switched with any colors and sentiment/images you like.
To make this project, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Thick Basic White (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”), Vellum cardstock (2 ½” x 2 ½”), 2023-2025 InColor Luster Specialty Paper (2 ½” x 2 ½”), Basic White (2 ½” x 2 ½”), 2023-2025 InColor 6” x 6” DSP (4” x 5 ¼”)
- Ink: Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black; Lemon Lolly Blends Combo, Boho Blue Blends Combo
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots, Dimensionals)
- Additional Tools/Supplies: 2023-2025 InColor Dots, Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder, Take Your Pick Tool, Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Regular)
- Stamps/Dies: Circle Saying Bundle (Stamp/Punch)
To make this project, follow these steps:
- Punch a 2 3/8” circle from your small piece of Basic White using the 2 3/8” circle punch. Stamp the sentiment and image on this using Tuxedo Black ink.
- Punch circles out of the Luster Paper and Vellum. Run the Luster Paper circle through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine in the Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder.
- Adhere the panel of DSP to the card base using your adhesive of choice. Then, adhere the vellum circle and the luster paper circle to the card front as shown.
- Color in the image using the Stampin’ Blends and affix to the card front using Dimensionals.
- Finish off the card with some 2023-2025 InColor Dots.
Here is a quick video showing the process:
If you are interested in any of the products that I used, I’ve put the links here:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code V6PCVQBB upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much for taking a look at this project – I hope you enjoyed it. If you did, please subscribe so you can get all my new posts delivered straight to your inbox.
Have a happy, crafty day!!