The Delicate Dahlias photopolymer stamp set is one of the free items you can earn during Sale-a-Bration. It has both outline stamps and realistic style stamps. You can use them together to make a layered look – I chose to use them separately.
To make the above card, you’ll need
- A 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White card stock scored at 4 1/4″ along the 8 1/2″
- A 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock; a 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ piece of Fresh Freesia
- A 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic White cardstock
- A 3″ x 3″ piece of Basic White; a 11/16″ x 3″ piece of Basic White
- 3 pieces of Fresh Freesia DSP from the 2021-2023 DSP Pack cut at 1″ x 3″
- Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon – 16″ length
- 2021-2023 In Color Jewels
- Delicate Dahlias stamp set
- Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Basic Stamp Kit (Trimmer, Snips, Adhesives, Clear Blocks)
Stamp the outline Dahlia stamp in Fresh Freesia on the larger Basic White cardstock; adhere to the larger Fresh Freesia cardstock.
Stamp the realistic Dahlia image on the 3″ x 3″ piece of Basic White and cut out using a circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Cut out the coordinating scalloped piece in Fresh Freesia. Layer the white on top of the Fresh Freesia with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere the 3 pieces of Fresh Freesia DSP staggered on the Fresh Freesia/Basic White layer. Wrap the ribbon around this piece (near the middle) and tie a bow to the right side of this layer. Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, adhere the realistic dahlia circle to the left of the bow.
On the small piece of Basic White, stamp your sentiment. Adhere to the bottom piece of DSP on the card front. Apply In Color jewels as shown. Adhere this whole layer to the Thick Basic White card base.
I think I’m going to try this in Polished Pink next. What color would you use? Let me know in the comments.
I’ve added the links to the products I’ve used below – they’re available in my online store.
Remember it’s Sale-A-Bration, so for every $50 you spend, you can earn free product. Please use Hostess Code 4KCKADD7 on check out if your order is under $150. If your order is over $150, don’t use that code and enjoy the Stampin’ Rewards for yourself. Even better – join as demonstrator and get a bonus bundle until the end of September (see more info here). Contact me with any questions.Product List
Thanks for looking. If you like what you see, please subscribe: