Who doesn’t love a spooky bag? I love ’em! I whipped one up using the Embossed Treat Bags and the Cottage Wreath bundle – super fun!
To make this card, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cardstock/Paper: Scraps of Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black; 3” x 3” squares of Gingham Cottage DSP; scraps of Basic White
- Inks: Memento Ink Tuxedo Black; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Gray
- Basic Tools: Snips, Trimmer, Adhesives (Glue, Glue Dots), Clear Blocks
- Additional Tools/Supplies: Embossed Treat Bags; Blending Brushes, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends; Black Matte Dots; Very Best Trio Punch
- Stamps/Dies: Cottage Wreaths Bundle (Stamps/Dies)
To make this card, follow these steps:
- Using Pumpkin Pie Ink and Blending Brushes, color the front of the Embossed Treat Bag.
- Drag the Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black pad on the front of the treat bag to give it a grungy, distressed look.
- Using Tuxedo Black ink, stamp the wreath and multiple spiders on scraps of Basic White. Cut these out using the coordinating dies.
- Using the Layering Circles dies, cut out two circles from the Gingham Cottages DSP.
- Adhere the two DSP circles together, slightly askew, using glue. Punch out a hole with the Very Best Trio Punch. Then using the Stampin’ Mini Dimensionals, adhere the wreath.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on Pumpkin Pie scrap. Notch out banners on this Pumpkin Pie scrap and a Basic Black scrap. Adhere together (I stapled) and place in the middle of the wreath.
- Color the gingham ribbon with the Pumpkin Pie Blends. Use a length to tie into the hole of the bag. Then tie a bow and adhere to the top of the wreath.
- Using dimensionals and glue dots, adhere the spiders to the front of the bag.
- Finish off the bag with the Black Matte Dots.
Here’s a video to detail the process:
Here are the products I used:Product List
For orders under $150, please use hostess code AXT9XE32 upon check out. If your order is over that amount, don’t use that code and enjoy those Stampin’ Rewards. Contact me with any questions.
Remember, Sale-A-Bration is going on for January and February. For every 50 dollars spent (before shipping and taxes), you are entitled to free products from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. So exciting!! Joining Stampin Up! now (if interested) give you an option to add a Stampin’ Mini Cut & Emboss to your starter kit! Woo hoo!
Thanks for looking and if you like what you see, please subscribe:
Have a happy, crafty day!